Friday, April 10, 2015

Rain brings rainbows and smiles!

Hi my Happy clan!  So, as you can see I am late on my blog once again.  That storm last night put me to sleep way too quickly.  There were tornado watches all over IL last night, yet I still slept like a rock.  But I guess that's a good thing since I missed out on a lot of my sleep this past weekend.  What's not a good thing is forgetting to write your Happy so that's why I am up at 7:30 in the morning because your smile is more important to me than sleep!!

Yesterday's Happy was supposed to be all about the rain and ways to view rainstorms in a happier way.  I love rainstorms - especially warm ones that I can go outside and play in.  Rainstorms can be so calming and so beautiful to watch as well.  Some rainstorms are quite violent and can be a little scary unless you choose to see it as only a good thing.  Here's a few quotes all about the happiness of rain:

Life's not about waiting for the storm to pass,
it's about learning to dance in the rain!

Everybody wants happiness, nobody wants pain,
But you can't have a rainbow without a little rain.

Some people feel the rain, others just get wet.
-Bob Marley

Rain showers my spirit
And waters my soul!

Behind the clouds, the sun is shining!
-Brad Paisley

There are so many more that I could share with you, but these are my top favorite rain quotes so I'll stop with these for now.  I'm sure we'll get another rainy day soon which will bring you some more rain quotes, but for now - I hope these bring some positive thoughts and happiness to you!  Until later today, keep smiling and spreading that love!!

Peace, Love and Happiness!
Karen :)

No comments:

Post a Comment