Friday, January 1, 2016

A New Year to Be Happy!

Well hello there my Happy Clan!!!  How are all of you?  I can't believe I let myself fall behind and not finish with your Happy a Day in 2015... Shame on me!  Well, guess what?  It's a brand new year and this year I am going to make sure to spread Happiness to you all each and every single day - just as I set out to do last year.  It was such a fun thing to do and I am sure that this blog helped to brighten some people's days and that's what the point of this blog is :)

I've decided that I'm going to start off this 2016 with a Happy about resolutions.  I have 3 things on my list this year: 1) To write at least 1 Happy a Day; 2) To quit smoking (once and for all); 3) To spend more time with my family and friends.  I tend to always give myself a list of resolutions and I don't usually follow through but this year, it's going to be different.  This year I'm not going to let myself say no - and I'm not going to let anyone tell me no either!  I am determined to make a change in my life, a change I've been wanting for a long time.  A change that is going to make me happier and make those around me happier too!!  And when I make others happy I'm even happier which is just so incredibly super happy!!

So, how about all of you?  Did any of you make any resolutions?  I'd love to hear some of your resolutions - and I know that all of you will follow through with your resolutions this year too!  Why?  Because I know that you will believe in yourself and when you believe anything can happen!  Isn't that such a wonderful thought!  So for your first Happy of 2016 I am going to leave you with 2 beautiful quotes to help hammer my point in...

"Believe you can and you're half-way there!" -Theodore Roosevelt

"Believe in yourself and all that you are.  Know that there is something inside you that is greater than any obstacle!!" -Christian Larson

Now, go enjoy the rest of your 1st day of 2016 and from here on out I want all of you to believe in yourself and go out there and make this world a better place!!  Until tomorrow, keep smiling and spreading that love!!

Peace, Love and Happiness!
Karen :)

No comments:

Post a Comment