Sunday, January 10, 2016

Happy - Part 2

Good Evening my Happy clan!  I hope you all are having a wonderful day!  I am working on some laundry right now, then I have to get to the dishes and setting Johnny's lunch up for tomorrow.  But, before I do that I would like to share with you Part 2 of your Curtain Call Trilogy Happy!

Part 2 is the Poetry and Language portion and I, of course, am going to be sharing a quote from As You Like It by the great William Shakespeare.  It's a very popular quote, but I think a quote that is not properly understood most of the time.  So, tonight - as you read this quote - truly read it.  Take it in and realize what it's saying...


Now, go out there and give your greatest performance - every single moment!!!  And until later, keep smiling and spreading that love!!

Peace, Love and Happiness!
Karen :)

No comments:

Post a Comment