Thursday, January 7, 2016

Count your blessings!

Good Evening my Happy clan!  Today's Happy is coming to you quite late because I had a late evening at work - but duty called so I had to take care of things :)  I did have a fantastic day today, got a whole lot of stuff taken care of and I got to spend some time with my guys before heading off to work for a bit.

Now I'm finally home and I find myself sitting up staring at the TV just wishing I could fall asleep.  And of course, what pops in my head?  Why - only the best song to think of in moments like these.  In fact, as soon as I started humming it I knew that it should be our Happy tonight.  So, since it is late and I do need to get to sleep soon - I'll get right to the song for us all!  The song is "Count Your Blessings" sung by Bing Crosby:


From now on, when you find yourself lying awake in bed plagued by thoughts - think of this song and do as it says and I bet the next thing you'll be doing is waking up to start a brand new, beautiful day!!!

With that, I'm off to go count my blessings... Until tomorrow, keep smiling and spreading that love!!

Peace, Love and Happiness!
Karen :)

No comments:

Post a Comment