Saturday, January 2, 2016

Love leads the way...

Happy Jan. 2nd my Happy Clan!  How is everyone's new year turning out so far?  I hope fabulously!!  Mine has been great so far, I had a busy day at work today and definitely did not have enough time with my guys, but let's face it - even if I spent every second of the day with them I'd still want more!  It's so amazing loving them and being loved back!!

However, I would never have the love that I have if I didn't love myself first.  After all, how can you expect someone to love you if you can't even love yourself?  And how can you not love yourself???  You're awesome!!  That's something you should tell yourself daily - remind yourself you're awesome and tell yourself that you love you, it really makes such a huge difference.  I get mad at myself too sometimes ... But you are always worth being loved and it starts with you, always!!!  So for day #2, I want each and every one of you to tell yourself you love you - and continue doing this every single day!  Remember, if you want to soar in life you must learn to F.L.Y. (first love yourself)!!!!!!

Until tomorrow, keep smiling and spreading that love!!

Peace, Love and Happiness!
Karen :)

No comments:

Post a Comment