Sunday, March 29, 2015

An unsuspecting but incredible Happy

Happy Sunday night my Happy clan!  How was everyone's day?  Mine was so nice!  I got packing done, I baked 6 loaves of banana bread and Matt and I spent the evening with our awesome friends... I'm so going to miss them!!

This morning when I woke up I had a lot of anxiety running through me because of the move and I was not happy about that.  So, I went outside with Duke to try and clear my head a little bit and I looked up at the sky, like I normally do, and I saw this:


Not sure if you see it, but that's a rainbow around the sun!!  Talk about awesome!  So, I decided to share this with all of you because how amazing is this site?!?!  I've never seen this before and why should I be the only one who gets to enjoy this!!!

So you now have your bright Happy to surround yourself in before saying goodnight to the week!  Until tomorrow, keep smiling and spreading that love!!

Peace, Love and Happiness!
Karen :)

No comments:

Post a Comment