Thursday, March 5, 2015

You're never alone!!

Happy Thursday my Happy clan!  I hope you all are having a wonderful day and are ready for the weekend - which is now almost one day away!  It's been a crazy busy week and it's just going to get crazier, but as long as I've got my boys I know I'm going to be okay.  After all, love is all you need, no matter what life may throw at you...  And it's so awesome being loved, it makes the hardest days seem quite easy to deal with!

And that's one thing you can always depend on your family for - to love you and be there for you no matter what.  And remember, family isn't always blood.  It's the people in your life who want you in theirs, the ones who accept you for who you are.  The ones who would do anything to see you smile and who love you no matter what!  And guess what, that's your Happy for today ... But I'm thinking you already guessed that ;)  Today's Happy is just a reminder that you are loved by the "family" you have in your life, and guess what, I'm one of those family members!  And just one more reminder to add to your Happy for today:


So, next time you feel alone or left behind, remember you aren't... You always have someone who loves you and is thinking about you and will always be there for you - I promise I will always be!!  But, now it's time for me to head off to bed so until tomorrow, keep smiling and spreading that love!!

Peace, Love and Happiness!
Karen :)

No comments:

Post a Comment