Friday, March 20, 2015

Smile while you dream :)

Happy Friday night my Happy clan!  I hope everyone had a spectacular day today!  It was another very long day for me but a really good one so I'm not going to complain.  Plus, even though there were obstacles that got in my way I did not allow them to bring me down.  I hope that all of you have been trying to do the same thing.

I noticed that the sky is taking a page out of our Happy book tonight.  I was taking Duke outside one last time before we all turn in for the night and I noticed it had rained and was still drizzling a little bit out.  I looked up and noticed that the sky was pretty dark with a couple dim flashes of lighting in the distance.  But to the west of me there is a big clear patch with stars shining through as bright as if it were a clear night.  It's pretty amazing how God can use something as simple as an evening rainstorm to show us that there is always a glimmer of hope nearby!

Now, since it is so late, I wanted to find something simple that goes along with my above stated story.  Something that would leave a sweet smile across your face, even as you sleep and dream!  So, without further ado, here is your Happy for today:


I hope my Happy stood up to the hype... And I hope you all find yourself surrounded by sweet dreams and a comforting sleep!!  Until tomorrow, keep smiling and spreading that love!!

Peace, Love and Happiness!
Karen :)

No comments:

Post a Comment