Thursday, March 19, 2015

Who's reaching out to capture a moment?

Happy Thursday my Happy clan!  I hope everyone is having a super wonderful day!  My day has been extremely hectic and insanely busy but my smile stayed on and I kept moving forward :)  That's how I try to handle all situations in life.  And if you aren't living this way yet, it's time you start!

Sometimes it's really easy to find the positive ... But other times you have to dig pretty deep, but keep digging because it is there somewhere!  You just can't give up.  I know that's easier said than done, but I've been there and I can honestly tell you if you keep looking you will find your happy!  You need to capture each moment of life and enjoy it because it's not going to last.  Before you know it, today is over and tomorrow's here - if we're lucky enough to get another day.

When I was younger I used to waitress at Denny's.  I can't say the job was always the greatest, but the people were.  Especially some of my regulars.  I had one customer that used to call me Windy - he said I reminded him of the song by The Association.  Have you ever heard that song?  It's such a great song that I have to share the lyrics with you (and if you'd like to hear the song, just click on the title below and it will bring to the video on YouTube):


Who's peekin' out from under a stairway
Calling a name that's lighter than air
Who's bending down to give me a rainbow
Everyone knows it's Windy

Who's tripping down the streets of the city
Smilin' at everybody she sees
Who's reachin' out to capture a moment
Everyone knows it's Windy

And Windy has stormy eyes
That flash at the sound of lies
And Windy has wings to fly
Above the clouds (above the clouds)
Above the clouds (above the clouds)

[Flute]

And Windy has stormy eyes
That flash at the sound of lies
And Windy has wings to fly
Above the clouds (above the clouds)
Above the clouds (above the clouds)

Who's tripping down the streets of the city
Smilin' at everybody she sees
Who's reachin' out to capture a moment
Everyone knows it's Windy
[Repeat And fade]

I love that I am portrayed that way - because I really try to be that person.  I love being so happy all the time and I just hope that my happiness and my outlook on life rubs off on those that I come across.  That's one of the reasons I started this Happy Blog, to push my happiness on even more people!  I just hope it's making a difference in some of your lives, and I hope you know that writing this for you all every day has brought so much more happiness to my life and that was an unexpected gift to me.  So, thank you for allowing me to share my happy happy joy joy attitude with you!  But now it's time for me to get to bed so until tomorrow, keep smiling and spreading that love!!

Peace, Love and Happiness!
Karen :)

No comments:

Post a Comment