Monday, March 9, 2015

Happy, Happy, Joy, Joy!

Happy Monday evening my Happy clan!  I hope all of you had a wonderful day today!  I am watching Seinfeld with my Matty as we're laying in bed getting ready to fall asleep.  As I lay here I'm thinking about what would be a great Happy to share with all of you today (since I decided on an evening post again today).  Then, out of nowhere, an old school thought popped into my head and I knew exactly what I was going to share tonight.

Sometimes, all we need is just a simple reminder to just be happy.  And sometimes that reminder may be simple yet as tremendous as a thunderstorm!!  That's exactly what tonight's Happy is ... A tender thought that thunders through! ;)


Now, go get some sleep so you can get your "Happy, Happy, Joy, Joy" on tomorrow!!!  Sleep tight and sweet dreams to you all!  Until tomorrow, keep smiling and spreading that love!!

Peace, Love and Happiness!
Karen :)

No comments:

Post a Comment