Monday, March 16, 2015

Make all moments good ones!

Happy Sunday evening my Happy clan!  So, we all made it through another week - good for you guys!  I'm so proud of all of you!!  I'm so excited about what this new week ahead has in store for me, how about you?  I know there are going to be so many happy and wondrous and joyful moments once again this week and I can't wait to be a part of them.  Yes, I'm sure there are going to be difficult times trying to shove their way in as well, but remember, when something bad happens you can either let it define you, let it destroy you or let it strengthen you!

Tonight's Happy I thought I'd share a few more quotes about turning negative situations into positive ones.  I thought it was not only a good thought to end the week with but a great one to start the new week on as well :)  So, here's the selected ones I decided to share with all of you!

"If you want the rainbow you gotta put up with the rain." -Dolly Parton

Don't confuse your path with your destination.  Just because it's stormy now doesn't mean that you aren't headed for sunshine!

Look at your problems as problems and they will continue to hold you down.  See them as blessings in disguise and that's exactly what they will become!

Just because something isn't happening for you right now doesn't mean that it will never happen!

"Only when it is dark enough can you see the stars!" -Marin Luther King Jr.

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain!

"Nothing is impossible.  The word itself says 'I'm Possible'!" -Audrey Hepburn

So, there's your line-up of positive quotes for your Sunday evening (or Monday morning... or afternoon or evening).  It's time for me to head off to bed so until tomorrow, keep smiling and spreading that love!!

Peace, Love and Happiness!
Karen :)

No comments:

Post a Comment