Tuesday, February 17, 2015

A soft melody for a happy sleep!

Happy Tuesday night my Happy clan!  It's another late post today and a quick one too because I am quite tired!  But I thought it would be nice to share a very sweet and soft melody to help you off to a happy and peaceful sleep!  I love falling asleep to quiet and beautiful instrumental music, especially piano pieces.  Recently I've been listening to a lot from the artist Brian Crain and his music is just so incredible not to share, so tonight's Happy is a piece by him called Imagining.


I hope this brings a comforting peace to all of you this evening and helps you all get a more cozy sleep tonight!  I have a feeling I'll be listening to it a couple more times before I pass out ;)  Until tomorrow, keep smiling and spreading that love!!

Peace, Love and Happiness!
Karen :)

No comments:

Post a Comment