Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Clean your troubles away

Happy Wednesday my Happy clan!  I hope everyone had a wonderful day today.  I spent the day helping my bestie clean her folks place.  It was a long day of cleaning but the house looks fantastic! I'm so glad to know that I'm able to do something to help during this time.

It was quite fun cleaning all day - for the most part anyways ;) The whole time we cleaned we just kept talking about how we used to clean like that after our parties during our younger days.  Talk about fun!!  It was a day of cleansing ourselves of sadness and filling ourselves up with happiness and silliness instead!

I decided today's Happy would just be a fun song about getting things done in a super fun way... I give you Taking Care of Business by Bachman Turner Overdrive.


I hope you all enjoyed this and come back anytime you feel like hearing it again!  Until tomorrow, keep smiling and spreading that love!!

Peace, Love and Happiness!
Karen :)

No comments:

Post a Comment