Sunday, February 8, 2015

Let your sun shine!

Happy Sunday my Happy clan!  I hope you all are doing well.  It's been a very long week but I'm so very thankful for all the time I've had to spend with my bestie!  Life is straight up horrible sometimes but I have a husband whom I love and who loves me back so deeply, I have the greatest son a mother could ever ask for, I have a family that would do anything for me, I have friends who love and care for me and on top of all that I have a best friend who has been my best friend for almost 21 years and will be for the end of time!!!  I thank God all the time he left that seat empty by Claudine that first day our Sophomore year of High School.  I was always a happy person but my bestie helped me turn my Happy Light on so much brighter!!!

It's such a wonderful thing to know you're loved by so many amazingly wonderful people and I know I've said it numerous times before but I really am so very rich it's unbelievable but I'm so thankful to God for blessing me how He has!  So shining my Happy light is easy which is why I am sharing this light with you!  We all deserve to be this happy and I'm going to keep trying to make that happen!

So, for today's Happy I'll be sharing a song all about always shining your happy called Keep on the Sunny Side sung by Brad Paisley.  Lyrics are below the video so you can join in singing!


There's a dark and a troubled side of life
There's a bright and a sunny side too
Though we meet with the darkness and strife
The sunny side we also may view
Keep on the sunny side
Always on the sunny side
Keep on the sunny side of life
It will help us every day it will brighten all our way
If we keep on the sunny side of life
Oh the storm and its fury broke today
Crushing hopes that we cherish so dear
The clouds and storm will in time pass away
The sun again will shine bright and clear
Let us greet with a song of hope each day
Though the moment be cloudy or fair
Let us trust in our Savior always
To keep us every one in His care.

I hope you all not only enjoyed but sang along with today's Happy! Now, get out there and shine!!! Until tomorrow, keep smiling and spreading that love!!

Peace, Love and Happiness!

Karen :)

No comments:

Post a Comment