Thursday, February 12, 2015

Starry Starry Night...

Happy Wednesday night my Happy clan!  I hope you all had a wonderful day!  Since I posted so late for yesterday I was trying to hold off on today's until this evening but this evening ended up being longer than I planned... But oh well!  It's never too late for a Happy, right???

Since it's another evening post - and a nice late one at that - I thought it would be good to post something about the evening that makes it that much sweeter and happier, like, the stars!!  How incredibly awesome is it to just look up and stare at the infinite sky of stars...  Just too amazing for words!  And how can one not smile when looking up at that beautiful display of perfection?!?!  So, for today's Happy, I am sharing two different versions of my all time favorite painting, Starry Night, by Vincent Van Gogh.  The first is the original and the second is if he painted it over Chicago.  And in between these beautiful works of art, is the song, Starry Starry Night by Don McLean:




And on this beautiful evening of stars and slumbering songs, I bid you all adieu!  Sleep well and sweet dreams and until tomorrow, keep smiling and spreading that love!!

Peace, Love and Happiness!
Karen :)

No comments:

Post a Comment