Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Shine like a star!

Happy Wednesday night my Happy clan!  I hope all of you had a super hump day!  I had a very nice day - long but nice.  Since it is so late it's going to be a quick Happy, but an awesome Happy :)  But all happy moments are awesome, aren't they?

Tonight's Happy is a very simple quote that has a very powerful message, and it fits with this being an evening post as well!


Always remember that you are a star and you must always let your beautiful light shine!!  Never be afraid to shine, not only will it make you feel great but it will make others around you happy too!!!  But, it is time for me to snuggle with my Matty and my blanket so until tomorrow, keep smiling and spreading that love!!

Peace, Love and Happiness!
Karen :)

No comments:

Post a Comment