Tuesday, July 7, 2015

A Happier View

Hello my Happy clan and a very Happy Tuesday night to all of you!  I hope everyone had a beautiful day full of happiness and love!!  I had an extremely lazy day but I got quite a bit accomplished so I'm happy with my day.  I am super tired and ready for bed, but not without writing a Happy first!

I have had some interesting  conversations with my siblings in the past couple days about life and the hardships that constantly like to show up and even though the hardships they were talking about were completely different my responses to them were pretty much the exact same.  I told them to look at their situations in another way... For instance where some would see a job loss as all negative, if you view it as an opportunity to have more time at home and/or a new chance to find a better career it's now looking much more positive.  Or say you got stuck at work late and now have to pick up pizza on the way home instead of making the dinner you planned.  Of course that seems all negative but maybe because you left earlier you weren't on the road when a driver not paying attention ran through a red light, and since you weren't there you didn't get hit.  Who knows ... There's a reason though and when you allow yourself to see things more positively life starts looking and feeling a whole lot better!!

So tonight's Happy I'm sharing some quotes about viewing life in a different and happier way!

"If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change."

"One way to get the most out of life is to look upon it as an adventure!"

"Maybe this year, we ought to walk through the different rooms of our lives not looking or flaws, but looking for potential."

"One's destination is never a place but rather a new way of looking at things!"

Now go see the world in a lighter and happier view because we all deserve to be Happy!  And until tomorrow, keep smiling and spreading that love!!

Peace, Love and Happiness!
Karen :)

No comments:

Post a Comment