Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Just relax!

Happy Tuesday night my Happy clan!  Tonight will be a quick Happy as I'm super tired and have another very long day ahead of me tomorrow, and the next day and the next day after that too!  I'm not complaining, I'm enjoying every minute of every thing I have to take care of - whether it's fun or not so fun.  Why?  Because it means I'm alive!  Normally I'd be all stressed out and freaking about what still needs to be done and what tomorrow is going to bring, but not anymore.  I refuse to worry anymore!  Life's too short for that silliness!!!  And guess what folks, that's what your Happy is today!  A simple saying that is a gigantic reminder...


Now, go have yourself a peaceful slumber so you can have a worry free day tomorrow!  Sleep well and sweet dreams to you all!  Until tomorrow, keep smiling and spreading that love!!

Peace, Love and Happiness!
Karen :)

No comments:

Post a Comment