Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Celebrate You!

Howdy my Happy clan!  I hope everyone had a great day yesterday!  Sorry my post is a day late, but it was Matty's birthday and I had lots to do to celebrate him!!  And as I was writing my message to him in his birthday card from me, it hit me what your Happy should be... 

Why do we wait until our birthday to celebrate our life?  It shouldn't have to be our birthday before we can celebrate ourselves and the awesomeness that is us!!  Because we are awesome, every single one of us in our own special way.  We just seem to forget that too often so I'm going to help you remember! 

Today's Happy is YOU!!!  That's right, you are your Happy!  And I want you to allow yourself to be as well!  Start realizing your self worth and don't let anyone ever make you think otherwise!  You really are absolutely amazing and worth a daily celebration!

Now, go out there and be happy and proud to be you and until later, keep smiling and spreading that love!!

Peace, Love and Happiness!
Karen :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment