Sunday, July 26, 2015

Here's where it starts...

Happy Sunday evening my Happy clan!  How is everyone doing today?  I hope you all had a fantastic day!!  Mine was just wonderful, in case you were wondering :)  I worked and even though it was an extremely busy day, I didn't make much money - but I made a lot of contacts and talked to a lot of people that I can help so that made the day that much better.  My Bug went to spend the week with his grandparents this week, and as badly as I miss him - I can't wait to finish his bedroom for when he gets back!  My mom made leftover beef potpie and because it didn't really turn out how she hoped, we ended up having ice cream for dinner!  So many things that happened today that tried to make my day bad turned out to be things that made my day great!!

There are so many situations that come up in life, good situations, bad situations, weird situations, silly situations, sad situations, unbelievable situations, and on and on and on!  We can't control what life throws at us, but we can control how we respond to life's situations.  Sometimes it's very hard to stay happy but there is always something to smile about.  There have been quite a few moments of my life I've struggled to see the happiness that was there when things were not going so "happily" ... But they are always there.  Sure, sometimes it's a little harder to find them, but don't stop looking.  And even more importantly, don't stop believing in hope!  When you focus in on the good and believe that even though things look grim there is happiness right around the corner, you will be able to enjoy happiness!  But it all begins with YOU!!!  All you have to do is believe - and smile, smiling helps a lot :)

As I'm sure you can tell, your Happy today is all about you being in control of your happiness!  And I found the perfect quote on Google Images to go along with it too!


I want you all to start having only happy days - so go out there and make it happen!  I know it's bed time, so go sleep and have sweet dreams and when you wake up, go find your every day happies!  Keep on hoping and keep on believing!  And until tomorrow, keep smiling and spreading that love!!

Peace, Love and Happiness!
Karen :)

No comments:

Post a Comment