Friday, July 17, 2015

The sweetest of dreams...

Good evening my Happy clan and a very happy Friday to you all!  I hope everyone had a great day!  Mine was wonderful - even though I was extremely busy and got pulled over on my way home from work.  But, I just got a warning because all I was doing was holding my phone while driving and I got to spend a little bit of time with my boys.  I am so very tired though so for today's Happy we're going to just get straight to the point.

Tonight I'm sending you off to sleep with a prayer from me to you.  I know I've done a few posts like this one before, but there's something quite comforting knowing that someone out there is thinking of you and saying a little prayer for you too.  And I do keep you all in my prayers every night, so sometimes I just like to share it out loud.  So, without further ado, I give you your Friday Happy!

Dear God,
Please keep my family,
friends and loved ones safe.
Please watch over them always,
and let good health, happiness
and blessings befall them!
Amen!!

I wish you all the sweetest of dreams tonight (and always)!  Sleep well and until tomorrow, keep smiling and spreading that love!!

Peace, Love and Happiness!
Karen :)

No comments:

Post a Comment