Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Make smiling your favorite!

Good morning my Happy clan and a very happy Wednesday to you all!  I'm in a very happy mood today!  I did start off a little grumpy but once I rubbed the sleep fully off my eyes (and got my coffee!!) I was feeling as happy as a clam!!  I hope you all are feeling the same -- you should!  Remember, you're awesome and you make the world a better place! :)

So, as we all know, it's Wacky Task Wednesday!  I really love Wednesdays and all of our wacky tasks :)  You know the drill though... First, let's recap on how well we did with last week's task.  Did everyone go try and catch some lightning bugs during this first week of summer?  I went chasing after some, I didn't actually catch any because I was afraid I'd smoosh them in my hands, but chasing them was just as fun!  I have to say, I liked last week's task ... It's fun feeling like a kid again, even if it's just for a few minutes.  That simple childhood refresher is all I need to get myself a little rejuvenated.  I'm definitely going to be continuing on with this task!!

This week's task is going to be based on the theme of my posts this week.  And in case you haven't figured that theme out, it's smiling!!  You have a very easy Wacky Task this week.  All you have to do is SMILE!!!  I want all of you to follow the wisdom of the brilliant Buddy the Elf and make smiling your favorite!!!


Smiling is my favorite too!!  And you see how happy I am all the time ;)  So, everyone, go and smile like crazy this week.  Make people wonder what the heck it is you're so happy about, and when they ask - tell them, I'm happy to be me, I'm happy to be alive and I'm just happy!  I bet they smile too!!!  And when the week is over ... keep on smiling, but I'm sure you'll all want to by then!  Have a beautiful day my Happy clan and until later, keep smiling and spreading that love!!

Peace, Love and Happiness!
Karen :)

No comments:

Post a Comment