Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Let your silly out!

Happy Wednesday night my Happy clan!  I hope all of you had a super fabulous day!  My day was really nice, extremely long and busy but very nice.  we got more stuff taken care of at my house, I worked, my best friend came by and helped us clean a bit and while cleaning we got to spend some time together and Johnny had another really good day with his grandparents.  So, yep, another great day!  However, I'm quite beat once again and ready to get some shut eye, but it's Wacky Task Wednesday so I can't go to sleep until that is handled!

First, let's start off by seeing how you all did with last week's task.  Did you all take some time for yourself this week as you were supposed to?  Wasn't it so nice just having a moment to relax and have some you time?  I hope you all continue on with this task as it is important to chill out and calm down once in awhile...

Now, let's move on to this week's task!  This week's is going to be a fun one - it's also going to be a more challenging task for some.  For me, this is a simple task and I am looking forward to it!  But, to others - this might be extremely out of the ordinary.  Well, I never promised they were going to be easy tasks all the time so this week I want you all to let your silly side come out in full force!  Being silly makes you and other people happy and since this blog and your weekly tasks are all about being happy it fits in perfectly!

Here is a list of "Silly Things To Do" - for your Wacky Wednesday Task I want you to pick at least 1 of these silly things to do and do it!!  If you want to do more than one - go for it!  I will be as well :)  However, if you would like to do more of them - have at it!!!

  1. Go into a phone store, look at the salesperson, hold out a banana and tell them you want to upgrade to an Apple
  2. When someone knocks at the door, knock back and see how long it goes on for.
  3. Get into a crowded elevator and say, "I bet you're all wondering why I gathered you here today."
  4. Bring a chair into an elevator facing away from the door and when someone walks in, dramatically turn around and say "We've been expecting you..."
  5. When you go into a restaurant ask for a diet water with a serious face.
  6. Buy a donut and when you get it let them know it has a hole in it.
  7. In a public bathroom, pass a note under the door next to you saying "They're on to us, we need to go..."
  8. Act bored and then shout, "IT'S SUPERMAN!" and watch people look up.
  9. Use an ATM and when the money comes out shout, "I WON! I WON!!"
  10. Whenever you hear a bird singing jump up and down excitedly shouting "I Love this song!!"
  11. In a crowd shout "MARCO" and see how many people shout back "POLO"
  12. Every time someone asks you to do something ask them if they want fries with that?
  13. As often as possible, skip rather than walk!
  14. When ordering fast food in the drive-thru, insist that your order is To-Go.
  15. When leaving the zoo, start running towards the parking lot yelling "Run for your lives!  They're loose!!"
  16. At lunch time, sit in your parked car with sunglasses on and point a hair dryer at passing cars.  See if they slow down.
  17. End all of your sentences with "in accordance with the prophecy"
  18. Speak only in a robot voice.
  19. When at a restaurant, get a chair, menu and glass of water for your Imaginary Friend.
  20. When driving, honk and wave at people!
There, 20 different options.  Some are a little more difficult than others, but there are some there for everyone.  So, go - be silly!  Life is meant to be enjoyed ... go enjoy it!!!  And until tomorrow, keep smiling and spreading that love!!

Peace, Love and Happiness!
Karen :)

2 comments:

  1. I particularly like numbers 4 and 17. Great blog today!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Daddy! #4 was one of my favs too ;)

      Delete