Monday, July 20, 2015

Dream big!

Good evening my Happy clan and a very Happy Monday to you all!  I hope everyone had a great day!  I had a wonderful day today.  It was my day off but I was nice and busy all day long - and I enjoyed every minute of it!  I got a lot of painting taken care of at our house with the help of my Matty, I got laundry done, I got to spend some quality time with my boys and my nephew who has been in and out of the hospital for the past few days is finally getting better!!

I love that life is so enjoyable and happy all the time.  And I love being able to share happiness and joy with all of you!  I always dreamed of doing something someday to make a difference in the world.  This may not seem like much to some, but to me this is huge.  Knowing that I'm making someone smile makes me feel all kinds of awesome inside :)

That's just one of many dreams I've had - but not the only dream that's come true.  I dreamed I'd find my "Prince Charming" and we'd live happily ever after... This past May I celebrated my 11 year anniversary with my very own Prince Charming, my Matty, and let me tell you, Happily Ever After is an understatement!!!  I dreamed I'd have children and I was blessed with the most amazing son with the biggest heart the world has ever seen and my furry babies - Tiger, the sweetest little bunny whom I love with all my heart and Dukey, the biggest and furriest baby that ever was, but boy do I love that big, furry baby!!!

I've, of course, also had dreams that haven't come true (and I'm not talking about the silly dreams where the next door neighbor's cat is talking to you while you're flying on a giant dragonfly through a chocolate milk rainstorm).  But I continue to dream these dreams because I know that one day, somehow, my dreams will come true!  And tonight's Happy is a poem (which is actually a song from a very popular Disney movie, Cinderella).  This poem/song reiterates what I was just saying - just in Disney format:


A dream is a wish your heart makes
When you're fast asleep.
In dreams you will lose your heartaches
Whatever you wish for, you keep.
Have faith in your dreams and someday
Your rainbow will come smiling through!
No matter how your heart is grieving
If you keep on believing
the dream that you wish will come true!




Now, go get some sleep and dream your dreams, and don't be afraid to dream big... Just believe in them and you can make them come true!!  Until tomorrow, keep smiling and spreading that love!!

Peace, Love and Happiness!
Karen :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment