Thursday, July 9, 2015

Do you believe in magic?

Happy Thursday night my Happy clan!  Tonight is a quick and to the point Happy.  Mostly because I'm super tired and I'm afraid if I don't get right to the point I may fall asleep before posting it again :)  But, also because the Happy for tonight is a pretty to the point quote.  One of my favorite quotes by one of my all time favorite authors.  This quote comes from the brilliant mind of Roald Dahl.  I have quoted him quite a few times in this blog - but he's a very happy and positive guy so why not, right!


You may be an adult, you may be a child, you may be an in-betweener, but no matter what age you are, you are NEVER too old to stop believing in magic!  Always keep that belief alive, it will keep you much happier and younger too :)  Keep your eyes and heart focused on the good and you will find it!  Until tomorrow, keep smiling and spreading that love!!

Peace, Love and Happiness!
Karen :)

No comments:

Post a Comment