Sunday, July 19, 2015

Be Happy - You're Alive!!!

Good morning my Happy clan and a Happy Sunday to you all!!  I hope everyone had a great night and an even better night's sleep!  I feel like I should still be sleeping but I have to work so it's time to get up.

I love mornings though and enjoy waking up to the sun shining in my face.  It just means I get another chance at life.  Sure sleeping is nice but being awake and enjoying living is much better!!  Sometimes I think we forget what a huge Happy waking up is.  We take life for granted sometimes... We get angry over stupid things instead of celebrating the great things we have.  We hold grudges instead of holding out our hands in friendship.  We see the storm clouds instead of remembering the sun is right behind them.  We all need to teach ourselves to start finding the good and beauty in our everyday lives and let the negativity and ickiness fall to the waste side.  We need to enjoy our life and celebrate being alive every moment we have!! 

So, today's Happy is a song all about life and enjoying being alive!!


So damn easy to say that life's so hard,
Everybody's got their share of battle scars,
as for me I'd like to thank my lucky stars
that I'm alive and well

It'd be easy to add up all the pain,
and all the dreams you've sat and watched go up in flames,
dwell on the wreckage as it smolders in the rain
but not me - I'm alive.

And today you know that's good enough for me.
Breathing in and out's a blessing can't you see.
Today's the first day of the rest of my life,
and I'm alive and well.
Yeah I'm alive, and well.

Stars are dancing on the water here tonight,
It's good for the soul and there's not a soul in sight.
This boat has caught it's wind and brought me back to life.
Now I'm alive and well.

And today you know that's good enough for me,
Breathing in and out's a blessing can't you see,
Today's the first day of the rest of my life,
and I'm alive and well.
Yeah I'm alive and well.

Now, go enjoy living and remember LIFE IS GOOD!!!  Until tomorrow, keep smiling and spreading that love!!

Peace, Love and Happiness!
Karen :)

No comments:

Post a Comment