Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Slow down a little...

Howdy my Happy clan!  Happy (extremely late) Wednesday night to you all!  I hope everyone had a wonderful day!!  Mine was once again very busy and hectic and non-stop, until a little bit ago.  I enjoyed my day very much and made it as Happy as I could, but it was still busy nonetheless.  And it's going to be this busy, busy, busy for awhile - but we will eventually get back on an easier route :)

With everything going on, I decided we need something fun this week for our Wacky Task!  You know the drill though, first let's take a look at how we did with last week's task...  Did you all check out a sunset or two?  I saw each one this week, and I will definitely keep watching them!!  I got a few new pictures as well so that was another awesome added bonus for me!

Now, let's move on to this week's task.  This week - I want you to stop letting the day completely control you.  I want you to try and take a little bit of time every day to just have a moment to relax and enjoy anything and everything or to just enjoy a moment by yourself or with a loved one or to just sit and do absolutely nothing for just a little bit.  Sometimes life gets so crazy we don't have time - but actually, we do.  We just have to make time available, that's all.  Nothing is more important than our health and sanity and doing what makes us happy.  So, stop making excuses and actually just stop!  Stop and enjoy the day, the afternoon, the evening ... whatever!  Just stop and take a moment.

I hope you all enjoy this Wacky Task as much as you possibly can.  I know it's not as Wacky as some of our past posts, but it's an important task that we all need to do so please feel free to add some wackiness to it if you'd like (but if you do, I want to know).  But, it's way past my bedtime and I work early tomorrow, so it's off to bed for me!  Sleep well and sweet dreams to all of you and until tomorrow, keep smiling and spreading that love!!

Peace, Love and Happiness!
Karen :)

No comments:

Post a Comment