Thursday, July 2, 2015

Lots of S.M.I.L.E.s for you!

Howdy my Happy clan and a Happy Thursday evening to you all!  I hope you all had a wonderful day and have been smiling like crazy :)  I've been smiling every second I can and plan on going to sleep with a nice big smile on my face as I snuggle up to my Matty!

I have to work early tomorrow and will admit, I'm so very tired tonight - so I'm not going to be very long winded today.  But, that's okay because I have a great Happy for you all that continues on with our Smile theme for the week.  I was trying to find this awesome acronym I found for the word "SMILE" and I came across a few more just as awesome ones.  So, tonight is acronym night!


S - mall
M - iracles
I - n
L - ife
E - veryday


S - pecial
M - agic
I - n
L - iving
E - veryday


S - ee
M - y
I - nner
L - ove
E - merge


S - imple
M - ethod for
I - nviting
L - oving
E - nergy


S - hine
M - otivate
I - nspire
L - ead
E - xcel

Each of these acronyms are awesome in their own special way ... but as I'm sure you see, the middle one is my favorite ;)  Now go out there and S.M.I.L.E.!!!  Sleep well and sweet dreams when you go to bed and until tomorrow, keep smiling and spreading that love!!

Peace, Love and Happiness!
Karen :)

No comments:

Post a Comment