Thursday, January 29, 2015

Don't just live but love every moment!!

How does one write a Happy post when they're heart is so sad... Today I am writing your Happy while sitting in the airport waiting to go fly to Chicago to be with my best friend and her family as she lost her mother this morning.  Her mother was my 2nd mom - I've known her for over 20 years and each one of those years holds so many wonderful memories of this amazing woman!!

I'm so sad knowing she is gone but am comforted knowing she is no longer suffering and is in Heaven watching over us.  I'm so lucky to have known her and that she was a part of my life.

So, your Happy for today is just a reminder that life is not forever so live each day like it's your last, love everyone with all your heart and always forgive.  Life's too precious not to!!  I love you guys!  Until tomorrow, keep smiling and spreading that love!!

Peace, Love and Happiness!
Karen :)

No comments:

Post a Comment