Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Find comfort in Him...

Happy Tuesday my Happy clan - I hope you all are having a wonderful day so far!  I write to you with a sad heart, but one that is being comforted by God.  And also guiding me in comforting those who need it.  I thought how I'm sure there are some of you who also may be needing His loving arms around you right now, so today's Happy are reminders that God is always there when you need Him to be!!  So, to get right to it, here you go:



God didn't promise days without pain,
laughter without sorrow &
sun without rain...
But He did promise strength for the day,
comfort for the tears &
light for the way!

Lord,
I surrender my heart to You.
I give You all my disappointments, pain and suffering
which You alone can understand.
Please give me the strength to move forward!

Sometimes God calms the storm.
Sometimes God calms the sailor.
But sometimes, He makes us swim!

People think I'm strong
for the troubles I've had,
problems I've encountered
and pains I've felt.
But, they are wrong.
Because I am weak,
but behind me is a strong God!

Don't tell God how big your storms are,
Tell your storms how big your God is!!

Fear not, for I am with you;
Be not dismayed, for I am your God;
I will strengthen you, I will help you,
I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
Isaiah 41:10

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me!
Phillippians 4:13

There is no fear in love,
but perfect love casts away fear!
1 John 4:18



I hope this brings comfort to those of you that need it now and to those of you who need it later!  Just remember that God loves you and is always with you!!  And if you don't believe... He still loves you and is there for you!  And I love you all too!  So, until tomorrow, keep smiling and spreading that love!!

Peace, Love and Happiness!
Karen :)

No comments:

Post a Comment