Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy 2015!!!

Happy 2015 and welcome to my "A Happy A Day" Blog!!  The sole purpose of this blog is to spread Peace, Love and Happiness to anyone and everyone I can!  We all could use an extra smile so since I have lots to go around I figured I should share the wealth!



I thought I'd start off the year with a song from An American Tail called "Never Say Never".  What a better way to start the year than with a song reminding you that if you just keep moving forward you will find your way!  I have posted the lyrics below the video for those of you who don't know them but would still like to sing along with Henri and Fievel :) 







Never Say Never

Never say never
What ever you do
Never say never, my friend!

If you believe that
Your dreams will come true
They'll come true in the end!

Keep up your courage, don't ever despair
Take heart and then count to ten
Hope for the best
Work for the rest and never say never again

Never say never whatever you do, (again)
Never say never to me, (see how easy)
If you believe you can come shining through
That's, that's how it's gonna be (perfect!)

Now, don't you go and give up!
Give out or give in
When the going's rough
Just get tough
And tell yourself
YOU'RE GOING TO WIN!!!

Remember to look on the bright side
'Til then
And never say never again

Never say never
Never say never
Never say never again


May God bless you all this 2015 - and I look forward to sharing my happiness and love with you this year!!!  Until tomorrow, keep smiling and spreading that love!!!!

Peace, Love and Happiness!
Karen 

2 comments:

  1. Luv u Karen 💋❤ u are always so positive our world needs more people like u...luv Jen jay and abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw shucks! Thanks Jen :) Love you all too!!!

      Delete