Monday, January 12, 2015

Sweet thoughts for your Sunday evening :)

Happy Sensational Sunday my Happy Clan!  I hope you all had a fabulous day today!  I definitely did :)  My girlfriend and I went to the movies today and we got to see The Wizard of Oz not only on the big screen but on IMAX experience too!!  It was so incredibly awesome!!  I was just in complete awe ... absolutely amazing!

You're probably thinking that's why today's blog is being posted so late but that's not the reason ;)  The reason is because tonight I wanted to give you and evening Happy to send you off to bed with.  Since it's the end of the week I thought it would be nice to have an end of the night Happy!  If you go to bed with Happy thoughts then that leads to Happy dreams which in turn leads to a very Happy morning!!!

Tonight's Happy actually goes hand-in-hand with today.  Sunday is the Sabbath day - so I'll be sharing with you some of my all time favorite spiritual quotes!  Sunday is also the 7th day of the week so you will be getting 7 Happies tonight!

1) "The great things to remember is that though our feelings come and go, God's love for us does not!" -C.S. Lewis

2) "Every evening I turn my worries over to God.  He's going to be up all night anyway." -Mary C. Crowley

3) When anxiety was great within me, Your consolation brought me joy! -Psalm 94:19

4) If God brings you to it, He will bring you through it!

5) When you feel like you're drowning in life, don't worry - your Lifeguard walks on water!!

6) Jesus said "Never will I leave you or forsake you!"  So even in your loneliest moment you are never alone!

7) If what's ahead scares you and what's behind hurts you, just look above.  He never fails to help you!

I hope you all sleep well and have amazingly wonderful dreams!  And if you are reading this in the morning - then have a great day and you have another blog coming your way soon! :)  Until tomorrow, keep smiling and spreading that love!

Peace, Love and Happiness!
Karen :)

No comments:

Post a Comment