Saturday, January 31, 2015

Lovely memories make for Happy moments!

Happy Saturday my Happy clan!  I hope you all are having a great day so far!  It's been a nice day of reminiscing today with my bestie and her (technically mine too) little sister.  I helped them clean out their mom's office at her house today and as so very sad I am that she is gone, while cleaning up that office we were reminded over and over how very much gone she is not!  But then again, she was one of those women who left her mark everywhere she went - and it was always in wonderful, uplifting and loving ways!  Anyone who knew her was lucky and very blessed too!  I am so very grateful that I not only knew her but was treated like her other daughter :)

It makes my heart smile seeing everyone so happy as they talk about her and all the amazing memories they have because of her!!  So, thank you, Patricia Rummer, for all the memories!!  Thank you for always being such an amazing person and for always spreading your beautiful love!!  Thank you for loving me and treating me like your other daughter!!  I love you and am so very blessed that you were a part of mine and my family's life!!

Today's Happy is a poem written by Mary Alice Ramish called When I'm Gone.  Every time I read this poem it makes me feel a lot better:

Release me, let me go.
I have so Many things to see and do.
You mustn't tie yourself to me with tears,
Be happy that we had so many years.
How much you gave me in happiness.
I thank you for the love you each have shown,
Buth now it's time I traveled on alone.
then let your grief be comforted by trust.
It's only for awhile that we must part
So bless the memories within your heart.
So, if you need me, call and I will come.
Though you can't see or touch me, I'll be near,
and if you listen with your heart,
you'll hear all my love around you soft and clear.
I gave you my love and you can only guess,
So grieve awhile for me, if grieve you must
I won’t be far away, for life goes on,
And then, when you must come this way alone,
I'll greet you with a smile and welcome you home!

I hope you all liked this poem as much as I do and it brings comfort to those who need it!  I love you all - always remember that!  Until tomorrow, keep smiling and spreading that love!!

Peace, Love and Happiness!
Karen :)

No comments:

Post a Comment