Wednesday, January 14, 2015

How about a joke to get your day going?

Hey Happy clan... Guess what day it is?  C'mon, you know what day it is... That's right - HUMP DAY!! :)  And a very Happy Hump Day to you all!!  I hope you are all having a very enjoyable day so far!  My day is starting off well - Johnny's completely ready for school (and has been since 7:30am), laundry is just about finished drying, dishwasher has been emptied and dirty dishes have been rinsed off and put into the empty dishwasher and all is well in the Powell household :)

I am in a very giggly mood today though, so I have decided today is JOKE DAY!!!  What better way to help others laugh than by telling jokes!  So, some of these may be a little "groan-ish" but they're still funny and I guarantee you'll at least smile :)

So, here is your line-up of jokes for today:

  • It's hard to explain puns to kleptomaniacs because they always take things literally.
  • Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana. (think about it...)
  • Why is 6 afraid of 7?
       Because 7 is a registered 6 offender...
  • What do you call it when Batman skips church?
       Christian Bale!
  • I used to be addicted to soap but I'm clean now!
  • What do you call a magic dog?
       A Labracadabrador!
  • A plateau is the highest form of flattery.
  • What do you call a fake noodle?
       An Impasta.
  • Why are pirates called pirates?
       Cause they ARRRRRR! 
  • Why are frogs so happy?
       They eat whatever bugs them!!!!!!!!

I hope this brought a smile to your faces and keeps it there for as long as possible!!!  But, now it's off to work for me so until tomorrow, keep smiling and spreading that love!!

Peace, Love and Happiness!
Karen :)

No comments:

Post a Comment